- The Canebrake is suitable for overnight guests ages 16 and older. Guests under 16 years of age are welcomed in our dining room, but may not spend the night.
- Room rates are based on double-occupancy; $25 per person will be added for any additional guest(s). Maximum occupancy in our Retreat Rooms and King Suites is 2 adults and 4 adults in our Queen Suites.
- Room rates increase by $25/night for holidays. This includes (but is not limited to) Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and December 17 - 31st.
- Due to our remote location: Cancellations made 7 days (or more) prior to your reservation will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 7 days of the reservation will be charged for one night plus applicable taxes. Cancellations made within 24-hours of scheduled arrival will be charged for the entire stay. A $45 administrative fee may apply.
- To preserve the tranquility of our guest accommodations there is no parking available at your room. Your luggage is transferred to your room via golf cart and you may walk or ride to your room.
- There is no smoking in any of our rooms. Guests will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee if The Canebrake determines smoking has occurred. No smoking is allowed in the Guest Services Building, on the patio, under the carport or anwhere except for the parking lot and on the porch of your room.
- Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Payment is due at checkout.
- $50 pet fee per room, per visit
- Please ask your people to police your mess (bags provided)
- Guests must notify the front desk of all pets at check-in
- Dogs are not allowed in the lounge or dining room and must be on a leash at all times while inside the Guest Services Building
- Should there be any damage of any property, furniture, fabrics, and/or fixtures, it is at the sole discretion of the hotel to assess such damage and determine the replacement and/or repair cost. The pet owner will be billed for such damage
- Pet(s) cannot be left unattended at any time, unless the front desk is notified and reliable contact information is left at the front desk
- A dog that becomes aggressive or whose behavior upsets another guest must be immediately removed from the property upon request. We reserve the right to remove a dog for any reason, should the pet cause a disruption and the owner is not present
- Should a dog be asked to leave the property due to disturbances, the owner will still be responsible for the cost of the room
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all cost(s) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet(s) behavior
- Wednesday - Saturday 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday Lunch 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Reservations 918 485 1807